The mission of St. Patrick School is to provide its students with a safe and nurturing environment that promotes Catholic values and academic excellence by placing God at the center of all learning.
- Each student is a unique child of God.
- Parents are the primary educators of their children.
- Student learning is a priority in this school.
- A healthy environment is everyone’s responsibility.
- A safe and comfortable learning environment promotes learning and success.
- Catholic education is an integral part of the church’s mission to proclaim the gospel message of Jesus, to build faith communities, to celebrate through worship and to serve others without distinction.
- The opportunity for success is an important component of student learning.
- Pastors, principals, teachers, parent advisory organizations and members of the parish share responsibility for the mission of the school.
- Mutual respect among and between the students and staff creates a wholesome learning environment.
- A Catholic school reflects the integration of Catholic faith and values with learning and life.
- Cultural diversity increases the students’ understanding of different religions, peoples and cultures.
- Students learn in a variety of ways.