Welcome to St. Patrick, a Catholic parish serving the people and visitors to Miami Beach since 1926!
Parishes are generally territorial. They include all the Christian faithful in a certain territory. Therefore, if you live within our boundaries, you are by the law of the Parish a parishioner at St. Patrick. The current limits of our parish territory are the Atlantic Ocean to the east, Biscayne Bay to the west, 17th Street to the south and 69th Street to the north. If you do not live within our boundaries but worship regularly at our parish, you are considered a parishioner too.
We make every effort so that the message of the Gospel comes to those who have ceased the practice of the religion or do not profess our faith. We strive to be a place of mercy freely given, where everyone can feel welcomed, loved, forgiven, and encouraged to live the good life of the Gospel.
We prefer that parishioners register at our office. Registration enables us to get to know you better and facilitates communication with you.
We also prefer that you use our parish envelopes which are useful not only to record your contributions for tax purposes but also to verify your attendance at Mass. If you wish to have your child accepted at St. Patrick School/Preschool, to receive a letter of recommendation, to be a sponsor for Baptism or Confirmation or to be accepted in a Catholic High School, your active participation in parish life needs to be established and your record of Mass attendance is used to do that. The easiest way for us to know that you attend Mass regularly is through registration and your use of the parish offering envelopes system.
Recommended administrative procedures
- Please register at our parish office.
- Please use your Parish envelopes.
- When making a donation, please mark the amount enclosed on the envelope.
- If your offering is for more than one week, please use one envelope.
- If at the time of your offering, your envelope is unavailable, please write your envelope number as a Memo item on your check.
- If your financial situation is such that you cannot make a donation, put the empty envelope in the collection basket anyway to let us know that you were indeed present at Mass.