FOR YOUR SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS, WE ASK YOU TO PLEASE
- If you are sick or have flu like symptoms, stay at home.
- Wear a mask.
- Keep social distancing at all times.
- Follow directional signs on the floor.
- Sit only in places marked with an orange ribbon.
- Groups of 2-3 adults (older than 16) may use the pews marked with an H for household.
- Families with children use designated area.
- Follow instructions of ushers.
- Receive communion on hand.
- Place your gift in collection basket by doors or send by mail.
If the Church is up to capacity when you arrive, please go back to your vehicle, follow the Mass streamed on line and during the Our Father begin to approach for Communion observing social distancing at all times.