In light of the philosophy our goals are as follows:
- To help students recognize their self-worth and enhance their self-esteem.
- To provide the kind of environment and the kind of influences that encourage all children to become creative, independent, responsible, fully functioning, self-directed adults who can make decisions for themselves.
- To assist parents in the on-going educational life of their children.
- To foster a school community that involves parents, students, administrator, and staff in creating an environment which upholds the mutual respect of all.
- To help students develop self-control and appropriate behavior.
- To implement developmentally appropriate practices to respond to the changing needs of children in our care.