Fees and Tuition Policies 2023-2024 School Year
|Registration Fee: Due at time of registration (Nonrefundable)||$ 500.00|
|Funded Depreciation Fee: Due at registration (Nonrefundable)* Per Family||$1,000.00/family|
|Supply Fee: Must be paid before July 1st, 2023(Nonrefundable)||$ 350.00|
|Parent Association Fee: Payment due July 1st, 2023 (Nonrefundable) Per Family||$ 125.00 /family|
|Safety and Security Fee** (Payable in 10 installments of $ 82.00 each)||$820.00/family|
|Technology Fee: Payment due July 1st, 2023(Nonrefundable)||$ 75.00|
|Graduation Fee: Due March 2024 (only for PK-4)||$ 50.00|
*Funded Depreciation Fee: Is for capital improvements to St. Patrick Preschool. **This fee is based on current hourly cost of
1 off-duty police officer on school days 7:30am-4:30pm but may vary if there are material changes in cost.
|Monthly Fee||Annual Fee|
|Half Time: 7:30 – 12:00 noon||$1,128.00||$ 11,280.00|
|Full Time: 7:30 – 3:00 pm||$1,293.00||$ 12,930.00|
|Extended Time: 7:30 – 6:00pm||$1,643.00||$ 16,430.00|
|Hot Lunch & Snack Fee||$ 198.90||$ 1,989.00|
|Half Time Snack Fee (for those who are not in the Hot Lunch Program)||$ 48.15||$ 481.50|
|Full Time Snack Fee (for those that are not in the Hot Lunch Program)||$ 89.15||$ 891.50|
|T-shirt: $12.00||Sweatshirt: $25.00|
|Nap bag is included in the supply fee and will be provided at the beginning of the school year for new students|
|Annual: (Plan A) payment is due July 1, 2023.|
|Semi Annual: (Plan B) first payment 60% of annual tuition is due July 1, 2023. Second and final payment 40% of annual tuition is due January 1st, 2024.|
|Monthly: (Plan C) payments are due on the 1st of each month. Tuition is paid in 10 equal monthly installments regardless of holidays or family vacations. First payment is due the July 1, 2023, with the final payment due April 1st,2024.|
- Daily late pick up fee of00 will be charged after 12:15pm, 3:15pm and 6:00pm.
- $20.00 for every 15 minutes after 3:15 p.m. or portion thereof
- Forms for change pick up time program must be requested at the Center Office by the 20th of the previous month.
- All tuition payments and fees are due the 1st of each month and must be done through the FACTS system.
- Credit card payments made through FACTS or in the preschool office will be subject to a 3% service charge.
- Tuition is late after the tenth of the month, on the eleventh of the month a $25.00 late fee will be added to the regular payment.
- Any check returned “Insufficient Funds” must be replaced by cash, certified check, money order or credit card within 5 days of notice. No check
will be re-deposited. There will be a $25.00 penalty fee assessed for all returned checks. Any family that has two returned checks in one school
year must keep the account current by payment in cash, certified check, money order or credit card.
- Families whose tuition payments are two months delinquent will not be permitted to attend.
- Parents who wish to withdraw their child from the preschool must notify the center in writing at least one month before the withdrawal date.
- All fees including registration fee, funded depreciation fee, supply fee and parent association fee are non-refundable.
Attendance at school and participation in school activities pose some risks including the transmission of COVID-19. Although the school has taken various measures to reduce the risks of transmission, the possibility of infection from COVID-19 or other communicable diseases is nonetheless present. Parents expressly assume such risks by allowing their children to attend school and to participate in school activities and/or by coming onto the school campus and attending school activities themselves.
In the event of a natural disaster, disease outbreak, or any other circumstances which in the judgment of the school administration make it unfeasible, unsafe, or otherwise imprudent to continue campus-based education, school educational programs shall resume as soon as practical by way of distance learning and/or other methods adopted by the school administration and faculty. Due to the school’s continuing financial obligations related to its operations, there will be no suspension, reduction, or refund of tuition in these circumstances.