St. Patrick School offers basketball and volleyball team sports to girls and boys in grades 3-8. These teams travel to compete with other Archdiocesan schools.
The object is not only to be competitive, but also to provide all interested students with the opportunity to be part of a “team” and learn about good sportsmanship. The school also offers intramural softball (open to girls and boys in grades 5-8) and flag football.
- Students must have the permission of his/her parent to be eligible to play in any sport that is sponsored by the school.
- Students must have medical clearance in order to participate in any team sport.
- Students must meet a “C” or better average in all classes in order to participate in a team sports and/or intramurals.. (Exceptions will require approval from the principal.) Failure to meet academic standards may result in a student being placed on probation from the team. Students may be removed from the sport if there is no improvement in their academic performance.
- Students must abide by the rules and regulations of the sport in which they participate.
- Students that are absent from school WILL NOT be allowed to participate in any sport that afternoon.