St. Patrick School offers Basketball, Volleyball, and Cross Country team sports for grades 3-8.
The school also offers intramural kickball, flag football, and volleyball open to both girls and boys in grades 5-8.
- Students must have the permission of his/her parent to be eligible to play in any sport that is sponsored by the school.
- Students must have medical clearance in order to participate in any team sport.
- Students must meet a “C” or better average in all classes in order to participate in a team sports and/or intramurals.. (Exceptions will require approval from the principal.) Failure to meet academic standards may result in a student being placed on probation from the team. Students may be removed from the sport if there is no improvement in their academic performance.
- Students must abide by the rules and regulations of the sport in which they participate.
- Students that are absent from school WILL NOT be allowed to participate in any sport that afternoon.