We believe that all education must lead to the development of a mature and personal relationship with Our Lord Jesus Christ. Emphasis is placed on instruction in the classroom, a common prayer life, participation in Mass and the Sacraments and community service.
The program includes, but is not limited to the following:
- School-wide, student led prayers every morning
- Weekly Eucharistic Celebrations
- Preparation of 2nd grade students for First Holy Communion
- Preparation of 7th grade students for Confirmation and participation in a Confirmation Retreat
- Peer Ministry for Middle School Students
- Participation of 3rd through 8th grade students in the Sacrament of Reconciliation at least 3 times per year
- Participation in mini retreats and opportunities for reflection throughout the school year
- Participation in the Stations of the Cross during Lent
- The Catholic Values Program
- Faith Connects Us Program
- Participation/involvement with the following organizations: Respect Life, Camillus House, St. Vincent de Paul Society, American Heart Association, and Angels in Action, Inc.