Ask any St. Patrick School student or parent what is most special about our school and you are likely to hear the word “family”.
Our true sense of family is our most unique quality and the one that sets us apart from all other schools. More than just an idea or a word, our school family is the spirit you feel the moment you step on campus. St. Patrick School students care about each other, their teachers, their community, and their Catholic faith.
Our school family means:
- A strong relationship between administration, faculty and families
- A home away from home
- A tight-knit student body, where all students know and interact with each other
- A personal greeting from our Pastor and faculty each morning
- Gathering every morning in the auditorium for prayers, announcements, and Brain Smart starts
- Participating in our weekly mass celebration
- Alumni who return as faculty members or parents of our students
- Our quarterly celebrations/pep rallies
- …and so much more!